How do I separate the Plan Document from the Summary Plan Description (SPD)?
- Open the document within the system. Simply clicking on the document name will open it.
src=" https://rtobenefits.com/uploads/images/landing.jpg" alt="website"/>
- Review the document and note the start and end pages for the Plan Document and the SBD document. *Because documents created on the EnsuredCompliance system vary based on the selected options and information input, there are not a set number of pages for each document type.
- While viewing the document in the web browser you have the option to Download or Print the document. Select Print.
src=" https://rtobenefits.com/uploads/images/Browser.jpg" alt="browser"/>
- Print Options will appear on the left of the screen.
src=" https://rtobenefits.com/uploads/images/Print_options.jpg" alt="print options"/>
- The Destination needs to be Save as PDF. If it is not set to Save as PDF, select the Change button and a list of Local Destinations will appear. Select Save as PDF.
src=" https://rtobenefits.com/uploads/images/destinations.jpg" alt="destinations"/>
- Next select which pages you'd like to save. For example, you may have identified pages 1 - 30 are the Plan Documents. Select the radio button and input 1 - 30 and select Print at the top.*Because documents created on the EnsuredCompliance system vary based on the selected options and information input, there are not a set number of pages for each document type.
src=" https://rtobenefits.com/uploads/images/pages.jpg" alt="pages" />
- Lastly, you'll be able re-name the document and save the PDF.
- Repeat steps 3 - 7 to create additional PDFs.