Request Demo


Don't see the answer to your question? Contact Us

What type of expenses are not covered by a Dependent Care FSA?

-Amounts paid to participants spouse, or child under age 19, a parent of your child who is not the spouse or an individual for whom you or your spouse is entitled to a personal tax exemption as a dependent -Expenses related to a disabled spouse or tax dependent living outside your household -Educational expenses -Tuition for kindergarten and above -Food expenses (unless inseparable from care) -Incidental expenses (such as extra charges for supplies, special events, or activities unless inseparable from care) -Overnight camp

Find another question